Almost all industries in the world are using Oracle technology, and 98 of the Fortune 100 companies use Oracle technology. Oracle is the first company to develop and deploy 100% Internet-based enterprise software across the entire product line (database, business application software and application development and decision support tools). Oracle is the world's leading provider of information management software and the world's second largest independent software company.
People with Oracle skills with average salary: $99,659 to $133,734 per years, therefore for many IT engineers obtain Oracle certified being a top of choice to advance their IT career or boost their salary.
SPOTO senior instructor will explain details of how to obtain the Oracle certification and the application direction of Oracle certification.
Oracle Certification Guide: Overview and Career Paths.
Oracle certification establish your competence in Oracle's widely respected data base and business technologies.
1. Introduce Oracle and what it does.
2. Discuss how globalization has affected the 21st century workplace.
3. Detail the skills that are most necessary for success in today’s workplace.
4. Present how you can transform your existing assignments into a technology portfolio that impresses.
5. Challenge and motivate you to do what it takes to become job-ready.
Contact us to get latest Oracle online training course/ YouTube Live
WhatsApp: +86 18344981205
Join Youtube Live Now:http://cciedump.spoto.net/live.php
We also prepare an online survey to collect your valuable idea to help us to improve our products. Pls check here: https://goo.gl/forms/tnW6crWZBbBpI4Nh2