I just wanted to update you through this article about my journey of achieving the CCIE 400-151 Data Center Certification which just came to an end. After studying for 7 consecutive months as well as putting a lot of time and effort finally I passed the CCIE Data Center Lab Exam and feeling so much relaxed after this tough journey. This was my first and luckily the last attempt at the CCIE Data Center lab exam, all thanks to the training materials provided to me by the SPOTO CLUB.
Some useful Study Resources:
Apart from the training materials obtained from the SPOTO, I am pointing some of the very good resources which I have to use for CCIE 400-151 Data Center certification as per my experience.
· Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches Configuration Guides
· Cisco UCS Manager Configuration Guides
After deciding to take the CCIE Data Center 400-151 exam I would have to immediately start my preparation. First of all, I have to download the course outlines for the CCIE Data Center Written & CCIE Data Center Lab. The written, as well as Lab exam topics, are as follows:
· Cisco Data Center L2/L3 Technologies
· Implementing, Designing and Troubleshooting Complex Layer 2 Technologies
· Implementing, Designing and Troubleshooting Complex Layer 3 Technologies
· Implementing, Designing and Troubleshooting External Fabric Connectivity
· Cisco Data Center Network Services
· Implementing, Designing, and Troubleshooting Service Insertion and Redirection
· Implementing, Designing and Troubleshooting network services
· Data Center Storage Networking and computer
· Configure and Troubleshoot Data Center Storage Protocols
· Implementing, Designing and Troubleshooting Data Center Storage Networking Features
· Implement and Troubleshoot Compute resources
· Implementing, Designing and Troubleshooting Data Center Compute Connectivity
· Implementing, Designing and Troubleshooting Virtual and Physical End Point Connectivity
· Data Center Automation and Orchestration
· Implement and Troubleshoot Data Center Automation
· Implement and Troubleshoot Data Center Orchestration Tools
· Integrating Cisco Cloud offerings hooked on existing Data Center infrastructure
· Data Center Fabric Infrastructure
· Implementing, Designing and Troubleshooting policy and non-policy-driven Internal Fabric Connectivity
· Implementing, Designing and Troubleshooting Infrastructure policies and elements
· Evolving Technologies
· Network Programmability (SDN)
· Internet of Things (IoT)
After gaining the list of exam topics which I made an excel document as well as copied the exam topics there one by one. Then I started searching the online resources, books, whitepapers, blogs, as well as articles from where I could get the information on the topics as well as keeping their URLs in my excel document for study. I came across to the training program offered by the SPOTO and hence check out their courses and enrolled in to guarantee my success.
Some topics took more time to understand than others. After making my time table and topic lists, I started studying the topics one by one and technology by technology. I studied hard and have spent four complete months for my CCIE 400-151 Written exam. When I got fully satisfied with the exam topics preparation as well as understood how the technologies are works, I started practicing on real lab equipment and devices.
I have prepared this CCIE 400-151 exam dumps, as well as practiced CCIE practical lab, dumps very well, acquired from the SPOTO CLUB. They really helped me to clear the CCIE 400-151 Data Center certification exams in my first attempt. On average, I would have spent three to four hours daily for seven months to study for the CCIE Data Center certification exam. So, gain the training courses offered at the SPOTO CLUB, and increase your chances of getting certified with CCIE Data Center Certification.
More you may be interested: