Blog/
What were the AZ-303/304 tests were
SPOTO 2022-10-11 12:26:41
WhatweretheAZ-303304testswere.png

Azure Solutions Architect Expert Badge

The AZ-303 and AZ-304

Although the subjects covered in the two tests are relatively similar, you must understand their various facets. The AZ-303 test focuses more on technical limits and how to put up something. For instance, you must be able to use the Azure CLI and Azure PowerShell modules to create a VNet, add VMs, and then enable VNet peering. Additionally, you need to understand what database sizes are compatible with the various Azure SQL options and which VM Skus to utilize for which applications.

The AZ-304 emphasizes which service you ought to choose when developing a solution. You need to know, for instance, whether to implement the requirements using Azure Front Door or Azure Traffic Manager. Although writing code is typically not required, be ready to grasp at least the most fundamental instructions.

I began with the AZ-304 because it better aligned with my professional background and piqued my curiosity. I was confident I would pass the test because I received an 880 out of 1000. Then I began preparing for the AZ-304, which was significantly more difficult for me than I had anticipated due primarily to my lack of experience with Azure PowerShell. I typically use Azure CLI. However, the exam requires you to be knowledgeable about all available technologies. I had some trepidation about passing the exam, but to my surprise, I breezed through it and received a score of 930 out of 1000.

Passing the test

There are two ways to take the test: in a legitimate testing facility or at home. You can choose whatever option gives you identical exams, as both are available. I've previously taken tests in person, but for the AZ-303 and AZ-304, I opted to take the online version.

The exam lasts 130 minutes; however, allow three hours to account for the ID check and specific Microsoft survey questions. This gives you plenty of time to review your responses. I completed both exams in less than an hour.

I had 48 questions on the AZ-303 exam and 62 on the AZ-304 exam. The number of questions should fall somewhere in that range. A score of at least 700 out of 1000 is required to pass. Remember that Microsoft employs a dynamic scoring system; thus, 700 out of 1000 does not equate to 70%.

After passing both examinations, you receive the Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification and badge.

Examining in a testing facility

A few years ago, I took a test at a testing facility, which wasn't the most enjoyable experience. You must visit their location, confirm your identity, and bring a valid ID. You must deposit all your possessions, including your wallet, phone, and watch, in a locker before being led into a room with many computers to take your exam. Working with the mouse at my exam facility, which was from the 1990s, was extremely difficult. Although I didn't feel at ease there, there was nothing wrong with taking the test in a testing facility.

Online exam taking

I took both examinations online because there were no testing facilities in my area due to the pandemic. It would help if you had a strong internet connection, a webcam, and a microphone to take the examinations from home. Headphones are not permitted, though.

I found it much more comfortable to take the exam at home. You can use your computer, mouse, keyboard, and chair—all of which you are already accustomed to—instead of traveling there. Thirty minutes before the exam is planned, check-in begins. You need to snap a photo of your ID and yourself after clicking a link you receive on your phone. After taking four pictures of your surroundings, you will be added to the waiting list. A proctor will contact you via voice mail or chat a short while later. They may ask you some questions, such as asking you to show them your workstation. The official exam then starts after they have started the exam for you.

As soon as the exam is over, you will find your score and how you performed in each section.

Challenge of the Exam

I was shocked by how challenging the questions were when I took the practice examinations. It's crucial to concentrate on the question and read it verbatim. Sometimes the answer to a question can be altered by only one word. In my exam, there were two questions for which I had no idea what the answer was. Take a deep breath and attempt to rule out any erroneous replies in this circumstance. There are frequently one or two incorrect replies, leaving you with just two options. If you're still unsure, venture a guess. For incorrect responses, you don't lose any points. Never fail to respond to a question!

I was far more at ease taking the AZ-304 practice exams than the AZ-303 ones. The AZ-303 exam, strangely enough, felt simpler than the AZ-304 exam. I suppose that my questions there were a little bit fortunate.

Conclusion

The AZ-303/304 Exam certification will still be necessary as long as businesses continue to use this technology and federal government agencies cooperate with Microsoft. The time and effort invested in earning an AZ certification will pay off in the long run by providing opportunities for both short- and long-term success with more thorough AZ-303/304 training. Contact SPOTO if you have any inquiries concerning the certification.

get 100% real dumps

Latest Passing Reports from SPOTO Candidates
AZ-305

AZ-305

AZ-900

AZ-900

AZ-500-P

AZ-500-P

AZ-104-P

AZ-104-P

AZ-900

AZ-900

AZ-104

AZ-104

AZ-500-P

AZ-500-P

AZ-305-P

AZ-305-P

AZ-104

AZ-104

AZ-305

AZ-305

Write a Reply or Comment
Don't Risk Your Certification Exam Success – Take Real Exam Questions
Eligible to sit for Exam? 100% Exam Pass Guarantee
SPOTO Ebooks
Recent Posts
Excellent
Based on 2331 reviews
Request more information
I would like to receive email communications about product & offerings from SPOTO & its Affiliates.
I understand I can unsubscribe at any time.
Home/Blog/What were the AZ-303/304 tests were
SPOTO 2022-10-11 12:26:41
WhatweretheAZ-303304testswere.png

Azure Solutions Architect Expert Badge

The AZ-303 and AZ-304

Although the subjects covered in the two tests are relatively similar, you must understand their various facets. The AZ-303 test focuses more on technical limits and how to put up something. For instance, you must be able to use the Azure CLI and Azure PowerShell modules to create a VNet, add VMs, and then enable VNet peering. Additionally, you need to understand what database sizes are compatible with the various Azure SQL options and which VM Skus to utilize for which applications.

The AZ-304 emphasizes which service you ought to choose when developing a solution. You need to know, for instance, whether to implement the requirements using Azure Front Door or Azure Traffic Manager. Although writing code is typically not required, be ready to grasp at least the most fundamental instructions.

I began with the AZ-304 because it better aligned with my professional background and piqued my curiosity. I was confident I would pass the test because I received an 880 out of 1000. Then I began preparing for the AZ-304, which was significantly more difficult for me than I had anticipated due primarily to my lack of experience with Azure PowerShell. I typically use Azure CLI. However, the exam requires you to be knowledgeable about all available technologies. I had some trepidation about passing the exam, but to my surprise, I breezed through it and received a score of 930 out of 1000.

Passing the test

There are two ways to take the test: in a legitimate testing facility or at home. You can choose whatever option gives you identical exams, as both are available. I've previously taken tests in person, but for the AZ-303 and AZ-304, I opted to take the online version.

The exam lasts 130 minutes; however, allow three hours to account for the ID check and specific Microsoft survey questions. This gives you plenty of time to review your responses. I completed both exams in less than an hour.

I had 48 questions on the AZ-303 exam and 62 on the AZ-304 exam. The number of questions should fall somewhere in that range. A score of at least 700 out of 1000 is required to pass. Remember that Microsoft employs a dynamic scoring system; thus, 700 out of 1000 does not equate to 70%.

After passing both examinations, you receive the Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification and badge.

Examining in a testing facility

A few years ago, I took a test at a testing facility, which wasn't the most enjoyable experience. You must visit their location, confirm your identity, and bring a valid ID. You must deposit all your possessions, including your wallet, phone, and watch, in a locker before being led into a room with many computers to take your exam. Working with the mouse at my exam facility, which was from the 1990s, was extremely difficult. Although I didn't feel at ease there, there was nothing wrong with taking the test in a testing facility.

Online exam taking

I took both examinations online because there were no testing facilities in my area due to the pandemic. It would help if you had a strong internet connection, a webcam, and a microphone to take the examinations from home. Headphones are not permitted, though.

I found it much more comfortable to take the exam at home. You can use your computer, mouse, keyboard, and chair—all of which you are already accustomed to—instead of traveling there. Thirty minutes before the exam is planned, check-in begins. You need to snap a photo of your ID and yourself after clicking a link you receive on your phone. After taking four pictures of your surroundings, you will be added to the waiting list. A proctor will contact you via voice mail or chat a short while later. They may ask you some questions, such as asking you to show them your workstation. The official exam then starts after they have started the exam for you.

As soon as the exam is over, you will find your score and how you performed in each section.

Challenge of the Exam

I was shocked by how challenging the questions were when I took the practice examinations. It's crucial to concentrate on the question and read it verbatim. Sometimes the answer to a question can be altered by only one word. In my exam, there were two questions for which I had no idea what the answer was. Take a deep breath and attempt to rule out any erroneous replies in this circumstance. There are frequently one or two incorrect replies, leaving you with just two options. If you're still unsure, venture a guess. For incorrect responses, you don't lose any points. Never fail to respond to a question!

I was far more at ease taking the AZ-304 practice exams than the AZ-303 ones. The AZ-303 exam, strangely enough, felt simpler than the AZ-304 exam. I suppose that my questions there were a little bit fortunate.

Conclusion

The AZ-303/304 Exam certification will still be necessary as long as businesses continue to use this technology and federal government agencies cooperate with Microsoft. The time and effort invested in earning an AZ certification will pay off in the long run by providing opportunities for both short- and long-term success with more thorough AZ-303/304 training. Contact SPOTO if you have any inquiries concerning the certification.

get 100% real dumps

Latest Passing Reports from SPOTO Candidates
AZ-305
AZ-900
AZ-500-P
AZ-104-P
AZ-900
AZ-104
AZ-500-P
AZ-305-P
AZ-104
AZ-305
Write a Reply or Comment
Don't Risk Your Certification Exam Success – Take Real Exam Questions
Eligible to sit for Exam? 100% Exam Pass GuaranteeEligible to sit for Exam? 100% Exam Pass Guarantee
SPOTO Ebooks
Recent Posts
Ace the 2024 CCIE Lab Exam on Your First Attempt
2024 CFA ESG Exam Prep Guide
Must-have Project Management Certifications in the IT Industry
2024 Cybersecurity Certifications Roadmap
Fast CCIE Certification Renewal: 2024 Guide
Is 2024 CompTIA CySA+ Exam Difficult?
Is ITIL V4 Certification Still Worthy in 2024?
CCNA vs. CompTIA A+ Certifications: Choosing Your IT Career Path in 2024
PMP vs. Six Sigma: Best 2024 Project Management Certification?
AWS vs. Azure: Which Certification Is Best for Beginners in 2024?
Excellent
Based on 638 reviews
Request more information
I would like to receive email communications about product & offerings from SPOTO & its Affiliates.
I understand I can unsubscribe at any time.