It is a difficult certification to obtain and necessitates extensive study as well as prior IT experience. This certification is aimed at experienced IT professionals with knowledge of cloud infrastructure and services, such as networking, storage, compute, governance, identity, security, data management, and DevOps.
The Refer a Friend for a Special Discount promotion is still going on. Don’t miss it ↓
Microsoft AZ-303 Sample Questions:
01. A company plans to use third-party application software to perform complex data analysis processes. The software will use up to 500 identical virtual machines (VMs) based on an Azure Marketplace VM image. You need to design the infrastructure for the third-party application server.
The solution must meet the following requirements:
– The number of VMs that are running at any given point in time must change when the user workload changes.
– When a new version of the application is available in Azure Marketplace it must be deployed without causing application downtime.
– Use VM scale sets.
– Minimize the need for ongoing maintenance.
Which two technologies should you recommend?
Each correct answer presents part of the solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
a)single storage account
c)single placement group
02. You are building a custom Azure function app to connect to Azure Event Grid. You need to ensure that resources are allocated dynamically to the function app. Billing must be based on the executions of the app.
What should you configure when you create the function app?
a)the Windows operating system and the App Service plan hosting plan
b)the Docker container and an App Service plan that uses the B1 pricing tier
c)the Windows operating system and the Consumption plan hosting plan
d)the Docker container and an App Service plan that uses the S1 pricing tier
03. You are designing an Azure solution. The solution must meet the following requirements:
– Distribute traffic to different pools of dedicated virtual machines (VMs) based on rules
– Provide SSL offloading capabilities
You need to recommend a solution to distribute network traffic. Which technology should you recommend?
a)server-level firewall rules
b)Azure Application Gateway
c)Azure Traffic Manager
d)Azure Load Balancer
04. You pull a Dockerfile from an online repository. You build a container image from this file, and you want to add it to an Azure Container Registry named mytestreg. The name of image is my-test-app. You need to deploy the image to the registry.
Which command should you run from your developer computer?
a)az container create –name mytestreg –image my-test-app
b)docker push mytestreg.azurecr.io/my-test-app
c)codocker run -p mytestreg my-test-app
d)az acr create –name mytestreglmy-test-app
05. Your network contains an on-premises Active Directory and an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant. You deploy Azure AD Connect and configure pass-through authentication?
Your Azure subscription contains several web apps that are accessed from the Internet. You plan to enable Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for the Azure tenant. You need to recommend a solution to prevent users from being prompted for Azure MFA when they access the web apps from the on-premises network.
What should you include in the recommendation?
a)a site-to-site VPN between the on-premises network and Azure
b)an Azure policy
c)an Azure ExpressRoute circuit
06. A company hosts virtual machines (VMs) in an on-premises datacenter and in Azure. The on-premises and Azure-based VMs communicate using ExpressRoute.
The company wants to be able to continue regular operations if the ExpressRoute connection fails. Failover connections must use the Internet and must not require Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) support.
You need to recommend a solution that provides continued operations. What should you recommend?
a)Set up a second ExpressRoute connection.
b)Increase the bandwidth of the existing ExpressRoute connection.
c)Increase the bandwidth for the on-premises internet connection.
d)Set up a VPN connection.
07. An app uses a virtual network with two subnets. One subnet is used for the application server. The other subnet is used for a database server. A network virtual appliance (NVA) is used as a firewall.
Traffic destined for one specific address prefix is routed to the NVA and then to an on-premises database server that stores sensitive data. A Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) route is used for the traffic to the on-premises database server. You need to recommend a method for creating the user-defined route.
Which two options should you recommend?
Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
a)For the virtual network configuration, use a VPN.
b)For the next hop type, use a virtual network peering.
c)For the virtual network configuration, use Azure ExpressRoute.
d)For the next hop type, use a virtual network gateway.
08. You are creating an IoT solution using Azure Time Series Insights. You configure the environment to ensure that all data for the current year is available. What should you do?
a)Add a disaster recovery (DR) strategy.
b)Set a value for the Data retention time setting.
c)Change the pricing tier.
d)Create a reference data set.
09. You are developing a speech-enabled home automation control bot. The bot interprets some spoken words incorrectly. You need to improve the spoken word recognition for the bot. What should you implement?
a)The Skype for Business Channel and use scorable dialogs for improving conversation flow.
b)The Web Chat Channel and Speech priming using a Bing Speech Service and LUIS app.
c)The Skype Channel and use scorable dialogs for improving conversation flow.
d)The Cortana Channel and use scorable dialogs for improving conversation flow.
10. Your company has an Azure subscription. You enable multi-factor authentication (MFA) for all users. The company’s help desk reports an increase in calls from users who receive MFA requests while they work from the company’s main office.
You need to prevent the users from receiving MFA requests when they sign in from the main office. What should you do?
a)From Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), configure organizational relationships.
b)From the MFA service settings, create a trusted IP range.
c)From Conditional access in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), create a custom control.
d)From Conditional access in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), create a named location.
Answer: b, d
Answer: a, c
SPOTO dumps will be the most beneficial option for people who need aid with their preparation. When you take the SPOTO Dumps Exam using our Verified Exam Questions, you’ll notice that every question on the test matches to the SPOTO Dumps.