PMP or Project Management Professional is considered to be an exam that would be conducted by the PMI (Project Management Institute), which is a globally recognized certification. The PMP Question Paper would consist of 200 multiple choice questions outlining the three domains: People, Process, and Business Environment. If you are looking forward to obtaining success in the PMP Exam, you must look at the SPOTO PMP Exam Dumps.

CategoriesExam Code100% Pass Dumps
PMP proxy servicePMP proxy service
PMI-ACP proxy servicePMI-ACP proxy service
PMI-PBA proxy servicePMI-PBA proxy service

get 100% pass spoto dump
THE new PMP Question Paper would be comprised of:

• 180 questions, but the same number of questions would be scored.
• 230 minutes for completing the exam
• There would be one additional break for a total of two 10-minute intervals for computer-based tests. But there would be no scheduled breaks for paper-based exams.
• Questions would be in a combination of multiple-choice, matching, multiple responses, hotspot, and limited fill-in-the-blank.

Here would be some sample PMP Questions to Practice:

1. A project would be having about a 60% chance of a $100,000 profit as well as a 40 percent of a US $100,000 loss. The EMV (Expected Monetary Value) for the project would be:
1. $100,000 profit
2. $60,000 loss
3. $ 20,000 profit
4. $40,000 loss

EMV (Expected Monitory Value) is calculated by EMV = Probability × Impact.
Compute both positive as well as negative values and then adding them:
0.4 × $100,000 = $40,000, 0.6 × $100,000 = $60,000
EMV = $60,000 – $40,000 = $20,000 profit

2. Assuming that the ends of a range of estimates would be about 3 sigma from the mean, which of the following range would be estimating the involvement of the LEAST risk?

1. 30 days, plus or minus five days
2. 22 – 30 days
3. Optimistic = 26 days, pessimistic = 33 days, most likely = 30 days
4. Mean of 28 days
The estimate with the smallest range would be less risky.

3. If a risk would be about a 20 percent probability of happening in a given month, and the project would be anticipated to last for about five months, what would be the probability that the risk event would occur during the fourth month of the project?

1. Less than 1 percent
2. 20 percent
3. 60 percent
4. 80 percent

4. An accepted deadline for the project would be approaching. However, the project manager would realize only 75% percent of the work would have been completed. The project manager then would be issuing a request to change. What must be the change request for authorizing?

1. Additional resources using the contingency fund
2. Escalation approval to use contingency funding
3. Team overtime to meet schedule
4. Corrective action based on causes

5. The risk would be identified during which risk management process(es)?

1. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis and Identify Risks
2. Identify Risks and Monitor and Control Risks
3. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis as well as Control and Monitor Risks
4. Identify Risks

If you are looking forward to obtaining more such questions from PMP Question Paper, check out the SPOTO PMP Exam Dumps.


get 100% pass spoto dump

Latest passing report-100% pass guarantee

Recommend PMP exam study materials:

2021 Free PMP Exam Demo-15 Real PMP Exam Questions
PMP Exam Study Guide for Dummies 2021
How to prepare for the PMP exam
How many times could you reschedule your PMP exam?
Three ways to prepare for the PMP® exam
How I pass the PMP exam for the first time
8 Basic PMP Study Tips in Preparing for the PMP examination


Please follow and like us:
Last modified: October 28, 2021



Write a Reply or Comment

Your email address will not be published.