The CCIE Security v5.0 Certification would be guarantying you high-level expertise for network security professionals in the IT Industry. CCIE Security would be continuing to grow and impact roles in IT. If maintaining network security is your passion, then you should pursue the CCIE Security v5.0 which would be is an ultimate certification to direct your career in creating and managing end-to-end secure networks. CCIE Security v5.0 certified professionals are Subject matter experts in configuring high, large end networks, troubleshooting complex environments, and understanding of the common threats and mitigation techniques.
CCIE Security v5.0 lab exam would enable a certified professional to handle the configuration, implementation, and troubleshooting of security solutions using Cisco technologies.
The Cisco CCIE Security Lab Exam version 5.0 involves an eight-hour hands-on exam, which requires a candidate to plan, implement, design, operate, and troubleshoot complex security scenarios for a given specification. Knowledge of troubleshooting is considered to be an important skill, here and candidates are expected to diagnose and solve the issues as part of the CCIE lab exam.
CCIE Security has been considered as the main training program since we have started this company. We have ended up producing the highest CCIE Security in the world due to the background of their founders who might be an Ex-Cisco employee and from Security teams.
What you are going to learn?
The students would be learning about planning, designing, implementing, operating, and troubleshooting complex security scenarios.
• Intrusion Prevention and Perimeter Security: Deals with in-depth learning of ASA followed by various NGFW concepts like Firepower, FTD & FMC
• Content Security and Advanced Threat Protection: WSA, CWS, AMP ESA, & Interoperability
• Segmentation and Secure Connectivity: VPN Technology
• Information Exchange, Identity Management, and Access Control: AAA, ACS, AD, ISE, LogRhythm, Splunk
• Virtualization, Infrastructure Security, and Automation: Wireless Security, APIC-EM, SNRS, SAFE, DNA
• Evolving Technologies: Cloud Computing, IOT, SDN
All the students who are enrolling for the CCIE Security course would have to be undergoing intensive lab training on all of the below-mentioned topics as they are prescribed by CISCO.
Clearing the CCIE Security Lab Exam:
In order to pass the lab exam, the candidates are needed to go through two conditions need to be satisfied:
• Passing each module, score enough points in each module, you would be required to meet the minimum cut score for the module.
• Total numbers of gained points are needed to be equal to the minimum overall cut-score criteria.
Although it might seem that you’re walking in blind, you are needed to go to the lab exam without knowing about how many points would be required to pass and in which of the three modules, this new lab exam format also have some benefits:
• It would provide flexibility, as you can score fewer points in one module because of being less prepared or less knowledgeable, and more points in other remaining modules
• It would provide you a better focus, as you would be no longer chasing points in the exam, you’re now chasing to do your best in each module and prove your skills; this also implies a change of strategy for the lab approach.
• By clearing the current lab exam format, you will prove yourself as an expert in the field, with certified skills required so as to implement Cisco’s technologies into today’s as well as tomorrow’s networks.
So, if you want to gain the CCIE Security Certification, without any hustle, along with the CCIE Security V5 Workbook, you would also need a good training institute, like that which is provided by the SPOTO Club.